Join The Global Movement of Generosity – Dec. 1st
- Engaged ~12,000 volunteers
- Removed (from neighborhood streets, beaches, bluffs, parking areas and open spaces):
- Over 8 tons of trash
- 1 ton of recycles
- 12 tons of invasive weeds
- 95,000 cigarette butts
- 1 documented Japanese tsunami debris (of just 3 in all of California)
- Taught over 4400 students about bees at 10 school assemblies
- Hosted 2 educational movies and 5 different speakers about bees
- Designed and produced the Pacifica Earth Day of Action & EcoFest events
- Added 2 new locations to our monthly Adopt-A-Beach program (Montara State Beach & Tunitas Creek)
- Installed and maintained:
- 14 new Stainless Cigarette containers
- Dozens of cigarette pots near walkways and benches
- Engaged over 750 ‘Give Back’ volunteers from Bay Area businesses
Please help us do more!
A gift of $25 or more will give our all-volunteer organization the ability to purchase more cigarette container, pickup sticks, native plants and tools for habitat restoration.
Larger gifts will move us towards a more sustainable business model, the creation of infrastructure and the ability to hire dedicated staff.
Be part of this movement!
Donate today to help us achieve our mission of preserving the ocean, coastal habitat and wildlife, and ending litter, through advocacy, education, community building and citizen action.
Thank you for your generosity.