SOLD OUT! EcoFest Booth Registration
Earth Day of Action & EcoFest – April 22nd
PBC’s Exhibitor/Vendor Booth Registration
Set near the Linda Mar State Beach, the EcoFest attracts hundreds of visitors each year.
This annual event is dedicated to improving and preserving the health of our environment, while educating our community (Bay Area residents, family, schools, youth groups…) through our fields program and connecting them with businesses and non-profits like you.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Exhibitor/Vendor for Earth Day of Action & EcoFest 2017. Please read our guidelines as they have changed since last year, fill out this online Exhibitor/Vendor Registration Form and complete your registration on PayPal.
Priority for participating in the EcoFest will be given to groups with an environmental connection to our mission.
Please read the guidelines below prior filling the form:
– All businesses and non-profits must register before 04/10/2017
– All participants, please remit your outstanding booth fee balance by 04/10/2017
An email will be sent out confirming your payment. An email with instructions for the day with parking pass will be emailed the week of the EcoFest.
There are many different types of booths at the Festival. Please read in order to pay the correct registration fee.
Early Bird Registrations Now to March 27th
– If you are a business, big or small, looking to sell or promote your product => Fee $100
– If you are a non profit and want to sell food => Fee $45
– If you want to facilitate an interactive, environmental education activity => Fee $35
– If you are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, community group => Fee $35
March 26th to April 10th
– If you are a business, big or small, looking to sell or promote your product => Fee $150
– If you are a non profit and want to sell food => Fee $60
– If you want to facilitate an interactive, environmental education activity => Fee $50
– If you are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, community group => Fee $50
Booth space will be assigned on a first come basis so apply early!
1. Exhibitor/Vendor Registration Form:
Each year it seems to get harder to provide the tables and tents. This year we won’t provide tables and chairs will be on first come first serve basis. We will have a “limited” amount of tents. If you can provide the tent, table and chairs we would really appreciate your help.
Did you fill out the form? Please make sure to fill it out before moving on to step 2. Many thanks 🙂
2. Secured Registration Payment via Paypal*: SOLD OUT
|For business, big or small, looking to sell or promote your product:||For interactive or educational booth, 501(c)3 non-profit organization, community group:||For non profit selling food or beverages:|
Do you need a tent? If so, click on “Add to Cart” and change the quantity in your shopping cart:
*Secured payment via PayPal are received by Pacifica’s Environmental Family, our fiscal sponsor. Please note: The billing company that will appear on your credit card or PayPal account is Pacifica’s Environmental Family.
You may also pay by checks payable to Pacifica’s Environmental Family.
Mail checks to: EcoFest 2017, 1408 Terra Nova Blvd, Pacifica, Ca. 94044
If you want more exposure:
We would love to promote you, so please contact Paula at paula[at]pacificabeachcoalition.org with a description of your cause, website and a picture of your product and logo. You can also contact Paula if you have any questions regarding our Exhibitor/Vendor registration process.
We would like to thank you again for your participation and helping us making our Coast greener.